The mission of this camp is to expose athletes to some of the best coaching in the world in amazing Tucson, AZ. The camps will take intermediate level triathletes on a six day spring training camp with an emphasis on big volume in swimming, biking and running. This camp is intended for the very serious age-group athlete that can complete IM races under 13:00 hours and 70.3 races under 6:00. It is recommended to be at a fairly good pre-season fitness level.
Head coaches Cliff English and Paul Cross will take athletes on an incredible training adventure in these camps.
Olympic Run coach Bobby McGee
Guest star athletes:
All CEC camps will include a star studded line up of triathlons top star athletes.
- All rides accompanied by sag vehicle
- Sport nutrition provided at all sessions from PowerBar
- Seminars from the coaches and the athletes
- Meet the pros talk
- Swim video analysis at Trisports swim flume with coaches Paul and Cliff
- Run technical session with superstar run coach Bobby McGee
- Mental skills session and analysis with Bobby McGee
- Great swag
- Opportunity to try equipment demos from leading industry companies such as Zoot, Zipp, Argon 18...
- $1125.00$ USD ($565 due upon registration. Final payment of $560.00 due Jan 15, 2010)
- $1012.50 USD Full payment early bird sign-up prior to January 1st 2010
- $900.00 USD for returning campers and clients of Cliff English or Paul Cross
Click Here to Register(click on the venue name for a map with route description)
Mile Madness Camp
Sorry, no description available
EventList powered by schlu.net